Friday, January 15, 2016

GoPro Hero 4 Silver - Quick Review


      I received GoPro Hero 4 in December 2015 as a Christmas present. I've been messing around with it for quite sometimes. I got to say, the camera worked very well in different conditions; though, I haven't fiddle around with it long enough, but everything worked great so far.



      The touch screen gave me the ability to quickly adjust the setting; very useful, especially during family holidays when my focus is to spend time with my family rather than the camera and gears. I also put the screen protection onto the screen which I cut out a smaller size out of a spare Canon 60D's screen protector (bought long ago, cheaply from Ebay). 



      The GoPro battery, work at reasonable duration (approximately, an hour) but wasn't enough for all-day travel and can run out even faster when the LCD stays on, for such a small camera it was understandable. So I have two spare batteries from Smatree. It came with an adapter, I can easily charge three batteries all at once and I was able to charge from my power bank. Unfortunately, the GoPro battery wasn't able to charge with the Smatree adapter, which I'll figure the problem out later; maybe it wasn't compatible? Though, I'm quite satisfied with Smatree batteries, they worked flawlessly with the camera.



      This is my first GoPro camera, and I must say it took a while to get adapted to it, plus experimenting with the flat profile is something I'll get into in the next post. Where I'll dig deeper into the functionality of colour grading GoPro Hero 4 Silver footages.





No comments:

Post a Comment